St Peter’s N.S Enrolment
- Application forms are available from the school, see Enrolment Policy and Form. Parents seeking to enrol children should return a completed application form with an original birth/adoption certificate.
- Children will be enrolled on application provided that there is space available.
- Enrolment day takes place during school term. A notice informing parents about Enrolment Day is placed in the Parish Bulletin. An Enrolment pack is distributed to parents.
- Parents will be informed of acceptance of the child to the school as soon as possible.
- No child is refused admission for reasons of ethnicity, special education needs, disability, language/accent, traveller status, asylum-seeker/refugee status, religious/political beliefs and values, family or social circumstances.
- The completion of an application form or the placement of your child’s name on a list does not confer an automatic right to a place in the school.
- Children enrolled in St. Peter’s Primary school, are required to co-operate with and support the school’s Code of Behaviour as well as all other policies. Parents/Guardians are responsible for ensuring that their child(ren) co-operates with these policies in an age –appropriate way. A summary of the Code of Behaviour will be issued to parents and each parent will be requested to sign an undertaking to uphold the school Code of Behaviour.
- Pupils wishing to transfer from other schools are enrolled subject to the Rules for National Schools, Education Welfare Act and school’s enrolment policy. It is a requirement of the B.O.M. that information concerning attendance and the child’s educational progress be communicated between schools.
For enrolment enquiries, please contact us:
Tel : 090 64 92363 Email : email@example.com